The present privacy notice is intended and shall apply towards persons who shall notify the State Enterprise Lithuanian Road Administration on the poor quality of national roads.
Who will be the controller of your personal data?
State Enterprise Lithuanian Road Administration (hereinafter referred to as LRA)
Legal entity code: 188710638
J. Basanavičiaus str. 36, LT-03109 Vilnius
Tel.: + 370 5 232 9600
For what purposes and under what conditions will the processing of your personal data be processed lawfully?
Following the receipt of the notification on the poor quality of national roads by the LRA, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of road maintenance (Article 5(3) of the Law on Roads of the Republic of Lithuania).
We would like to inform you that the processing of your personal data for the purpose of road maintenance following the receipt of the notification on the poor quality of national roads shall be performed on the basis your consent, i.e., by sending the notification, you will also agree to provide your contact details for communication purposes (if necessary, LRA may contact you in order to verity the provided information).
Your consent shall be valid for a period of 1 year, provided that you do not withdraw your consent at an earlier date.
What personal data will be processed?
We would like to inform you that following the receipt of the notification on the poor quality of national roads, the following personal data shall be processed:
Contact details: name and e-mail address (in addition with other personal data submitted on your own initiative).
The following personal data related to your consent for processing of your personal data by LRA and the validity of thereof: Document approving your consent, date and time; Document approving the withdrawal of your consent, date and time.
To whom will your personal data be transferred?
Transferring of your personal data to third parties, including third parties located in third states is not intended. We would like to inform you that in cases provided for by law and where the provision of personal data is necessary and proportionate for legitimate and specific purposes, your personal data might be transferred to courts and/or law enforcement authorities.
For how long will your personal data be stored?
Following the receipt of your notification on poor quality of national roads, your personal data shall be stored by LRA for the entire duration of your consent (for 1 year) and for 3 years following the end of the validity period.
What personal rights are you entitled to and how to exercise your rights?
You, as a data subject, are entitled to the following rights:
1. The right to receive information on the processing of your personal data.
2. The right to access and review your personal data processed by LRA.
3. The right to demand for the correction of your personal data processed by LRA.
4. The right to demand for the deletion of your personal data processed by LRA (the right to be forgotten).
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. The Right to deny consent for the processing of your personal data and withdrawal of your consent at any time.
7. In cases where you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law, the right to lodge a complaint towards the State Data Protection Inspectorate (Legal entity code: 188607912, address of the headquarters: L. Sapiegos, str. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania, https://www.ada.lt).
Withdrawal of your consent
We would like to inform you that you are entitled the right to withdraw your consent for LRA to process your data by informing us at the following e-mail: by stating the initial e-mail address for the notification.
Information on the use of the rights entitled to you as a data subject towards LRA can be reviewed at the following link: